Our team of experienced attorneys is available to help you plan your estate, will, and trusts. As a trusted law firm serving Chester County and Delaware County, PA, we listen to your needs and create solutions to meet your goals.
Comprehensive Estate, Will, and Trust Planning Services
No matter your age or your lifestyle, planning for what happens to you and your assets after your death is essential. It can take a great deal of the stress off of your loved ones while ensuring your wishes are always carried out. Our law services in this area include the following:
- Wills; create a legal document to determine how your assets will be managed after your death.
- Trusts; a legal tool that may help you defer some of the taxes after death your family may have to pay. It also works to help protect your wishes for how your assets are used.
- Power of Attorney and Living Wills; We encourage you to make key decisions about who will make decisions about your estate after your death through these legally binding documents.
- Gift Planning and Charitable Bequests; Leave behind the gifts you want and protect your wishes going forward.
- Probate and Administration: After the death of a loved one, you will benefit from having a legal representative to help you go through the complex and exhausting process of probate.
- Estate Litigation (Trusts); Any instance in which there is a reason to question a will or trust, we can help you with the legalities of going to court, proving your case, and achieving your goals.
For decades, our legal team has provided comprehensive estate planning, trust, and will resources to our clients in Delaware County and Chester County, PA. For all of your estate planning law services, contact our office for a consultation to discuss your options.