There is no doubt – family is a blessing, but there are many situations in which you may face legal challenges as a result of your relationships with your family. Our Chester County and Delaware County, PA law firm provides comprehensive family law planning. We are here to help you with any needs you may have.
Comprehensive Family Law Services
We have experience and a good reputation for providing one-on-one help to individuals in a variety of family law matters including:
- Legal separation; A process in which you legally separate from your spouse
- Divorce: A more final ending of the marriage, which includes the division of assets
- Custody: Decisions made about where a child will live and who has the rights to make decisions for that child
- Child and Spousal Support; Determinations of if either party should financially support the other or how child support will be managed
- Visitation: The rights of parents (and sometimes grandparents) to see the child after a divorce, separation, or other matter
- Property Division: Division of the marital property to give each party the best ability to start over.
- Co-Habitation Agreement: Decisions about who can live within the family home and what stipulations apply
- Grandparent Rights; Key decisions about when a parent has the right to visitation and what decisions grandparents can make for the child.
- Pre-Nuptial Agreements: Legally binding agreements put in place prior to marriage to define the requirements should the marriage end.
- Post-Nuptial Agreements: Legally binding agreements put in place after a marriage to define how property is divided if the marriage should end.
How We Can Help You
When you are ready to make decisions about your marriage or any other family legal matter, contact our law firm. Our legal team services clients in Delaware County and Chester County, PA. When you visit us, we can offer you options, discuss the process, and help you see what your next step is. Contact us to discuss your case with our family law team today.