There are some situations in which the U.S. government will allow individuals to move to or visit the country due to humanitarian circumstances. Keep in mind that this is one of the most challenging areas of immigration law. Proving your case has never been harder to do. Having a humanitarian-based immigration lawyer by your side can make all of the difference. Our legal team serves Chester County and Delaware County, PA with comprehensive immigration services.
Complete Immigration Services Are Available
When you turn to our team for any type of humanitarian-based immigration need, we will customize our plans to help you achieve your goals. We encourage you to speak to us before you apply for a visa or immigration to the U.S. We can help you with:
- Asylum claims for immediate help
- Temporary protected status orders
- Battered or abused spouses, children petition (called the VAWA) of U.S. citizens or permanent residents
- Special immigrant juvenile visa
- Deferred action for childhood arrivals
- Visas specifically for individuals of certain crimes or human trafficking
- Petition for Widow(er) of deceased U.S. citizens
As noted, these are some of the most challenging of all types of immigration cases we see today. And, you need immediate help. For this reason, we encourage you to call our offices immediately for an appointment to discuss your case at length. Let us help you present the best possible case for you.
Do Not Wait – Call Us for Immigration Help Today
Our humanitarian-based immigration law firm serves Chester County and Delaware County, PA. We provide comprehensive legal service and support to our clients. When you call us, your case is confidential. And, you are able to make decisions based on the most up to date information available. For any type of immigration need, call our law firm first.